Thursday 6 September 2012

Back in 2011 my life took a dramatic change. Me and my partner H broke up after five and a half years together. Towards the end we were arguing and fighting constantly until one day all hell broke loose and we separated permanently.
Our relationship had always been rocky but I never expected we would break up for good. I moved back to my hometown which is 60 miles away and tried to get over it. As the months went by I hit rock bottom, I got signed off work for four months with severe depression and I just felt like I couldn't cope without her. I turned to the bottle, which for anyone going through a break up its not a good idea! I know it seems like it at the time but you will end up ten times worse. Some days I was so bad I would just stay in bed all day and cry. 

I weren't a perfect girlfriend and towards the end I was even questioning my feelings for her, I kind of felt like our relationship had run its course. Over the year that we were broke up, we always ended up communicating whether it be arguing or just general talk. We both had new relationships which  didn't end up working out. It seems no matter how hard we both tried to move on we just kept being drawn back together. I realised about six months after we broke up just how much I really was in love with her and how I couldn't even begin to imagine my life without her, she is my whole entire world and I love her with every inch of me.

Recently, we have decided to give our relationship another go and I have to admit I have never felt as happy as I am right now. I am never going to lose her again! 

I'm so in love with her and I always will be. 

So remember perseverance pays off! If two people love each other that much then you will always find a way to put your differences aside and be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment